Dates, hours and ticketsUseful info to visit SIGEP
The exhibition is open to trade members.
From18th to 22nd January 2014.
Visitors: from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm from 19th to 22nd January.
From 3 pm to 5 pm on 22nd January, ONLY visitors in possession of online tickets will be admitted to the fair, upon presentation of the following badges: Press, VIP, Trade, Product Demonstrators, or other badges containing bar codes. Printed tickets will not be accepted, nor will it be possible to enter by purchasing a full-price ticket.
Ticket for admission € 55
School groups from vocational training institutes will be admitted only with prior registration, only if composed of students in the last or next-to-last year of their studies, and only on 21st and 22nd January 2014. Bookings should be made by contacting Ms. Annamaria Bonfé at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +39 0541 744249 fax +39 0541 744255. Please register early, because only a limited number of bookings will be accepted. The admission fee for each student is €5. Admission through the East entrance only.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR VISITORS TO SIGEP 2014
- FOR TRADE MEMBERS ONLY For access to the expo, each trade member must prove that he or she is involved in the trade by means of a business card, trading license or other document certifying his or her profession.
- From 3 pm to 5 pm on 22nd January, ONLY visitors in possession of online tickets will be admitted to the fair, upon presentation of the following badges: Press, VIP, Trade, Product Demonstrators, or other badges containing bar codes. Printed tickets will not be accepted, nor will it be possible to enter by purchasing a full-price ticket.
- PRIZES: Visitors who use the following coupon to register on the www.sigep.it website by clicking on the FAST PASS logo will be drawn by lot during the 5 days of the event and will be eligible for scores of prizes.
- PRODUCT, SAMPLES OR GIFTS given by exhibiting firms to visitors must be accompanied by a consignment note. Any items without this document will be confiscated at the exits by authorized staff.
- SCHOOL CLASSES: Training school students (only admitted if accredited and attending last or second-last year classes at the school) are only admitted on January 21st and 22nd. The cost of the ticket for each student is 5 euros. This card is not therefore valid for classes of pupils/students.
- ANIMALS: Animals are not admitted.
- This ticket is strictly personal and cannot be given or sold to third parties.
- Visitors are obliged to comply with the aforementioned rules and regulations and Rimini Fiera reserves the right to refuse admission or to see any persons not complying with these regulations off the premises.