The answers to some of the most frequent questions about Sigep Exp are set out below.
Browse the topics to find the answers you’re looking for.
Sigep Exp FAQ
• WHAT IS SIGEP EXP – THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE?
Sigep Exp – the Digital Experience is the first digital event for the dessert-and-coffee Out-of-Home sector.
Over the three days of the event, the Sigep community will meet online through webinars, workshops and product innovations, designed to foster dialogue with the most interesting national and international industry operators via chat, video chat and virtual meetings.
• WHEN WILL THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
From Monday, 15 March to Wednesday, 17 March 2021.
• DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP TO ACCESS THE EVENT?
No, you will be able to attend the event, subject to registration, by logging in through the website www.sigep.it
You will also be able to download apps for iOS and Android devices.
• WHAT ARE THE OPENING TIMES OF THE EVENT?
From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Italian time).
• WHAT LANGUAGES IS THE PLATFORM AVAILABLE IN?
Italian and English.
• HOW CAN EXHIBITORS TAKE PART?
• WHEN CAN I START TO UPLOAD CONTENT TO MY PROFILE PAGE?
From Monday, 15 February.
• IS THERE A DEADLINE FOR UPDATING CONTENT ON MY PROFILE PAGE?
You can update content until Wednesday, 17 March 2021, the last day of the event.
• WHEN WILL THE PLATFORM FOR VISITORS OPEN?
The platform will be accessible to visitors from Monday, 8 March 2021.
Pending the event’s official opening (Monday, 15 March), visitors may view the product catalogue, the news section, the scheduled events/sessions and book meetings with exhibitors through the Agenda function for the days of 15, 16 and 17 March.
• HOW CAN VISITORS ACCESS SIGEP EXP?
Access to the platform is free for visitors upon invitation. Users must register. For more information and technical support, please contact our Help Desk: email@example.com – Tel. +39.0541 744555.
• HOW DO EXHIBITORS AND VISITORS NETWORK?
Visitors make the first contact through chat on the exhibitor page or request a meeting through the Agenda function.
You will be able to view the details of all visitors who ask you for a meeting or wish to contact you through chat. You will be able to easily export these data from the platform in Excel format.
• CAN I VIEW THE DATA OF VISITORS WHO VIEW THE PRODUCT CATALOGUE OR SAVE THE COMPANY UNDER THEIR FAVOURITES?
You will be able to obtain numeric data: how many visitors have viewed each of your individual products and how many companies have saved your company under their favourites.
• IF I ORGANISE AN EVENT OVER THE THREE DAYS OF THE SHOW, HOW CAN I BROADCAST IT LIVE FROM MY PROFILE PAGE?
Events can be organised and broadcast within the show’s events calendar.
Every event created will be reachable from the dedicated menu or the “Sessions” section within every single page of the exhibitor profile. Using this tool and with just a few clicks, you will be able to broadcast a product demo, a cooking show or a webinar directly from your company premises.
All the following platforms are supported: YouTube, Facebook, Livestream, Dailymotion, Wistia, Socialive, IBM Watson Media, Clevercast, Mainstreaming, JWPlayer, Whereby, StreamShark, Twitch, Restream, TVGO and Stream Monkey.
• IF I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT MY PRESENCE ON THE PLATFORM AND ATTRACT TRAFFIC TO MY PROFILE PAGE, WHAT OTHER OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE APART FROM THE PACKAGES?
To optimise communication with the Sigep community, we have put developed a number of visibility solutions on our communication channels: newsletters, social media, push notifications and a menu dedicated to events highlighted on the app.
These tools are not included in the basic packages and are limited in quantity. The Sigep team will be happy to propose the solution most appropriate to your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WILL THERE BE AN EVENTS PROGRAMME WITHIN SIGEP EXP?
Sigep Exp will offer an impressive schedule of events through two spaces: Vision Plaza and Sigep Lab.
Within Vision Plaza, leading industry experts and opinion leaders will present their visions for the future of the dessert-and-coffee foodservice business, through a rich programme of meetings that will provide an overview of the trends in the various Out-of-Home segments.
Meanwhile, Sigep Lab will present to the community a programme packed with courses, cooking shows and product demos in order to enhance the skills of industry professionals.
• IS IT POSSIBLE TO SPONSOR VISION PLAZA AND SIGEP LAB EVENTS?
Sponsorship packages are available for both. The Sigep team will be happy to provide you with more information: email@example.com
• CAN I UPLOAD VIDEO IN THE PRODUCT CATALOGUE?
The product catalogue can only host images in png and/or jpg format.
• WHAT IS THE NEWS SECTION?
Every company has the opportunity to highlight one of their leading products through their profile page. All new product developments will be shown on the home page in the dedicated “Innovation Gallery” menu.
• WHERE CAN I UPLOAD VIDEO IN MY EXHIBITOR PROFILE?
Videos can be inserted as linkable content in the “Documents” section, where you will also be able to add links to other content, such as videos, catalogues, product data sheets, etc. For the packages that include it, it will also be possible to use the Video Header to show a single video directly on the exhibitor profile page.
• WHAT PRODUCT ADVERTISING IS INCLUDED IN THE PLATINUM PACKAGE?
It is a static image that can link to a product within the digital catalogue or an external URL.
• WHAT IS THE ROUNDTABLE?
It is a private event that connects a maximum of up to 50 people (including the organiser). This type of event fosters greater interaction among connected users.
• WHO ARE THE TEAM MEMBERS?
Team members are colleagues within your company who are available to visitors over the three days of the event.
Every team member has a diary with preset meetings of 30 minutes each, and can decide which time slots they are available in.
• WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR GRAPHICS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGES?
LOGO: no dimensions in terms of pixels, but only size, a maximum of 350 KB
SPLASHPAGE: 1080x1920px (ratio 9:16), maximum 1 MB
For specifications on all the other tools, please contact: Jean Carlos Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in exhibiting?