Dates, hours and ticket
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
19th - 23rd January 2019
From 19th to 22nd January - opening hours are between 9.30 am and 6.00 pm.
On 23rd January, opening hours will be between 9.30 am and 5 pm.
The full-price admission ticket costs € 55 for those without an invitation or reduced-price ticket.
The cost of purchasing a ticket online is € 49.
Visitors are informed that further reductions or free tickets are not available.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +39 041 2719095 from Monday
to Friday from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm and on Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
School group admission - download regulations
SIGEP 2019 visitor regulations
1. The show is reserved to PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
2. The admission to the show is allowed only to possessors of an entrance ticket which has to be activated on-line on http://en.sigep.it/ticket
3. Under-18s are only allowed entry if accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will be requested to go to the UNDER-18s desk and sign a waiver. Under no circumstances will it be possible to pre-accredit under-18 visitors online. If the accompanying persons are in possession of an invitation voucher, discount voucher or badge, they must go to the UNDER-18 cash desk to obtain a valid entrance ticket and to sign and present the disclaimer. The cost of admission for each under-18, without a valid invitation or discount voucher, is € 55 for one admission/day. To download the disclaimer click here.
4. *ON THE LAST DAY of the 23rd January, from 3pm to 5pm, visitors will only be admitted if bearing an online ticket ONLY and Press, Vip, Trade, Demonstrator or Agent card or any other valid barcode badge. Admission by print and full-price tickets will be rejected. Please be aware that the desk will close strictly at 3pm, regardless of the queue.
5. CONTAINERS, PRODUCTS AND GOODS SAMPLES: No food or drink containers, insulated boxes, trays or bottles will be allowed in or out of the show halls. These may be confiscated by the security staff upon entrance. Any left-over gelato and food from the exhibition will be collected by volunteers of not-for-profit associations helping families in need, during the last two days of the show.
6. SCHOOLS: All visits by tech schools will only be allowed on the 22nd and 23rd January, 2019, and only if previously accredited. Only students from the last year will be admitted. No admission will be granted to school groups having not been previously accredited. For details and prices see the school group admission regulations on line click here. Students are not granted admission with free or reduced tickets.
7. ANIMALS: an Animals or pets are not allowed into the premises of the show.
8. Forging, altering tickets and purchasing counterfeit passes for the event is a crime. Offenders may be legally prosecuted accordingly.
9. It is strictly prohibited to advertise products or services of any nature in both the indoor and outdoor areas of the Expo Centre by means of flyering or distribution of brochures and the likes, unless officially authorized by Italian Exhibition Group.
10. Italian Exhibition Group reserves the right to invite anyone failing to abide by these regulations to immediately leave the premises.