Dates, hours and ticket
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
21st - 25th January 2017
From 21st to 24th January, opening hours are between 9.30 am and 6.00 pm.
On 25th January, opening hours will be between 9.30 am and 3 pm. After 3 pm and until 5 pm, to access the event, an online ticket will be required, with the following cards: Press, Vip, Trade, Agents, Distributors, Demonstrators or other badges complete with bar codes. No paper or full-price tickets will therefore be accepted.
The full-price admission ticket costs € 55 for those without an invitation or reduced-price ticket.
The cost of purchasing a ticket online is € 49.
Visitors are informed that further reductions or free tickets are not available.
School group admission - download regulations
SIGEP 2017 visitor regulations
- ONLY PROFESSIONAL operators are allowed to access the event.
- The admission to the show is only allowed to possessors of an entrance ticket which has to be activated on-line on http://en.sigep.it/ticket
- Under-18s are only allowed to entry if accompanied by an adult who must necessarily go to the UNDER-18 cash-desk. Under no circumstances is it possible to pre-credit under-18s online. If the accompanying persons are in possession of an invitation coupon, discount coupon or badge, they must go to the UNDER-18 cash desk to obtain a valid entrance ticket and to sign and present the disclaimer. The cost of admission for each under-18, without invitation coupon, discount coupon or badge, is € 55 for just one admission/day. To download the disclaimer click here.
- *ON THE LAST DAY, from 3 pm to 5 pm on 25th of January, admission to the event is allowed by online ticket ONLY and with the following cards: Press, Vip, Trade, Demonstrators, Agents, or with other badges containing bar codes. Admission with paper or full-price tickets will be denied. The cash desks will close at 3 pm, no matter if there are visitors queuing up who have arrived well before 3 pm.
- CONTAINERS, PRODUCTS AND GOODS SAMPLES: Entering and exiting the show with containers, insulated boxes, trays and bottles is forbidden. These could be confiscated by the security staff at the entrance. Gelato and other foods are collected up on the last two days of the event, by the volunteers of no profit associations engaged in helping needy families.
SCHOOLS: school visits by professional institutes are only allowed if previously accredited, only for last and next-to-the-last year students and only on 24th and 25th January, 2017. No admission will be allowed to school groups which are not accredited. For details and prices see the school group admission regulations on line click here. Students are not granted admission with free or reduced tickets.
- ANIMALS: animals are not allowed into the trade fair.
- Falsifying, reviewing and also purchasing counterfeit tickets for the event is illegal. Offenders may be legally prosecuted
- It is prohibited to carry out publicity in the indoor/outdoor areas of the expo center by means of billposting and/or distribution of brochures or other material, unless officially authorized by Rimini Fiera Spa.
- Rimini Fiera reserves the right to accompany to the exit anyone failing to abide by these regulations.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +39 041 2719095 from Monday
to Friday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and on Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.