Sigep, in order to grow the physical and digital presence of innovative projects, consolidates its role as an incubator by reconfirming the Start-up area and Innovation, with the aim of creating new business opportunities and encouraging dialogue between companies and young businesses.
A physical and virtual exhibition area, entirely reserved for innovative start-ups and young Italian companies offering technologies, services and solutions in the Dolce foodservice sector.
The initiative, inscribed in a larger project that includes the Innovation District with conferences and awards for innovative projects at the fair, is organized by the Italian Exhibition Group and has as main partner ANGI, the National Association of Young Innovators.
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
Start-Ups that entered in the business register and in the special section of innovative Start-Ups (cf. Law No. 221 of 18 December 2012) that meet the following minimum requirements:
- development of projects consistent with Sigep themes, in the fields of ice cream, pastry, bakery, coffee, chocolate and development Ho.re.ca. technologies
- having already completed at least the seed round or, alternatively, be active in the B2B market and have a portfolio of customers
- having a website
OBJECTIVES OF THE INITIATIVE
- To offer new business access to a prestigious national and international stage where to create exchanges and share ideas: the perfect environment in which tradition and innovation meet
- To create meeting opportunities between the companies present at the event and the Start-Ups that can encourage product and/or service innovation
- To encourage the identification of the Italian innovative system as a primary interlocutor in the development of products in the sector at national and international level