Download the App
From the single event to the Community!
TEO - The Eating Out Hub is the digital platform that brings together in one place all the events of the Food&Beverage division organized by Italian Exhibition Group and it is designed to offer specific content over a much longer period of time.
TEO contains the digital extensions to:
- SIGEP - The Dolce World Expo
- Beer&Food Attraction - The Eating Out Experience Show
- BBTech expo - The Beer and Beverage Technology Show
Everything you need to live the event to the fullest
With the TEO App (The Eating Out Hub) you will be able to organise your participation and you will always have your appointment diary at hand.
Here are all the features of the new App:
- Exhibitors from A to Z: all the exhibitors attending the fair at hand. Easily discover in which Hall the stand that interests you the most is located and click on the "heart" button to add it to your favourites.
- Browsable Interactive Map: find the exhibitors with ease.
- Ticket: your digital ticket to enter the fair; generate a QR code that you can then use, instead of your business card, to share your contact information in the exhibitors' Halls.
- Digital Agenda: send appointment requests to the exhibitors directly from the app.
- News from the exhibitors: find out what innovations and developments the exhibitors are presenting during the fair.
- Events program: all scheduled competitions, conferences, workshops, shows and degustation. Filter the events by location and day, then save your favourites on the agenda in order to create a personalized program.
N.B. If you experience problems using the interactive map, please update the app or reinstall it.
New feature: Job Offers Section
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
Now you can:
- send a spontaneous job application;
- take a look at the "Job Offers" section and send your application directly to the references provided in the job advertisement;
- leave your CV at the stand if the offer has been published by an exhibiting company.
Now you can post your ad: remember to mention the name of your business and make sure you include an email address where applicants can submit their CV.
You can also add a photo and the link to the open position, if it is already published online.
Can't find the information you're looking for?
Please contact our Helpdesk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +39 0541 744555. The service is active from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 13.00.
WHAT'S THE DIFFeRENCE BETWEEN TEO AND SIGEP?
The Eating Out Hub (TEO) is the new community that encloses all the events of the Food&Beverage division organized by Italian Exhibiton Group, including Sigep. Therefore, the TEO app is the "container" of the Sigep app.
I'VE DOWNLOADED THE TEO APP TO TAKE PART IN SIGEP 2024 FOR THE FIRST TIME: HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To log into The Eating Out Hub app, you only need to download it and then use the same email address and password that you use in the reserved area of the Sigep website (the same credentials used to gain access to your ticket).
i downloaded the app for sigep 2023: are user and password still valid for logging into teo?
Yes, the credentials used to sign up for the Sigep 2023 app can also be used to register yourself on the TEO app (the Eating Out Hub).
I DOWNLOADED THE APP FOR SIGEP 2023, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER USER AND PASSWORD: HOW CAN I log INto teo?
Download the app, enter the same email address used to register to the event and then click on "Continue". When it's time to enter the password, click on "Send me a magic link": you will receive an email to the email address indicated by you that will allow you to reset the password.