What is a Buyer?
The Buyers’ Program is reserved to professionals that have decisional power in purchasing (purchasing managers, food & beverage managers, owners and food brokers) in the following categories:
- Importers of machinery/technology
- Importers of ingredients (raw materials, finished and semi-finished products)
- Chains: gelato parlours, pastry shops, bakeries, cafes, restaurants, hotels, pizza restaurants/pizzerias
- Purchasing groups
- Producers (factories and workshops) of gelato, pastry, bakery and chocolate
- Airlines companies, cruise ships and railways companies .
Why to join the Buyer's Program?
Participating to the Buyers’ Program at SIGEP you’ll have the chance to:
- Discover future trends, new retail formats, product innovations and avant-garde technology of the Made In Italy and world excellence.
- Meet representatives from the world’s leading gelato and confectionery artisan producers and have access to new exciting business opportunities.
- Find the technology, ingredients, small equipment, displays, accessories, raw materials, frozen finished products, processing tools and packaging in the gelato, pastry, chocolate, bakery and coffee supply chains.
- Use the online platform service during the previous weeks to the events and search and contact the exhibitors in order to create your own schedule of appointments.